December 3, 2013

Mayflower Supply Co.

Photos by Courtney Brooke Hall

This is the reason why this blog has been silent for over a month—I have been working on opening up my own online shop! It's finally here, and I am thrilled to share the fall look book with you.

Wearing vintage is not only is this an affordable and economic way to dress, but it's also a way to connect to the past. My father grew up in Massachusetts and spent his college years out in Western MA working on a farm. For as long as I can remember he's worked with his hands, and believed that if you’re going to do something, you better do it right. I think that idea of quality and pride is something so deep rooted in American culture, especially the clothing manufacturing industry that was so prominent in New England during the industrial age. Those values are the cornerstone of Northeast culture and a big reason why I look to vintage. It’s a connection to my family’s heritage (which dates back to the Mayflower in 1620!).

I handpick all of Mayflower Supply's vintage focusing on classic pieces with sound construction. I hope you love the unique but wearable pieces, and start bringing vintage into your everyday wardrobe.

You can shop the fall look book online now.



















Photographer: Courtney Brooke Hall
Stylist: Emily Theobald
Model: Emily Theobald
Special thanks: Greg Wasserstrom, Christopher Schwaber

No comments: